Nov. 2018 Thrive Meeting: Home Visiting Services in the NE Region and Across MN
11:45 a.m. - Light lunch served
Noon to 2 p.m. - Program featuring Laura LaCroix-Dalluhn, Coordinator of the MN Coalition for Targeted Home Visiting, and a local/regional panel discussion.
Expand your understanding of home visiting, referring, and the opportunities to support other infant and early childhood mental health efforts through this service. Laura LaCroix-Dalluhn will present, followed by local and regional panelists including Carrie Gertsemac of St. Louis County Public Health, Dr. Molly Harney of UMD, and others. Learn about:
• the Minnesota Coalition for Targeted Home Visiting and how they support home visiting services across delivery systems.
• the Minnesota Department of Health’s role in supporting public health home visiting programs, and other home visiting grantees.
• local/regional public health home visiting programs and how you can refer families and/or collaborate with services providers.
• regional efforts to connect home visiting with other early childhood programs.
• strategies to engage northeastern Minnesota home visiting programs in Thrive coalition activities.
Please RSVP by Friday, November 16 to the Northland Foundation by email at email@example.com or call 218.723.4040. Include your First and Last Name, Place of Employment, Job Title, and Email Address.