Regional Summit: Why Child Care Matters
Virtual Summit, free of charge, please register in advance.
Northland communities continue to face a big challenge: enough quality care for our young children. It affects families, employers, and regional productivity. The COVID-19 pandemic has further strained an already challenged sector.
This summit will provide updated research on the Arrowhead region's child care shortage, highlight community-driven solutions to address the child care challenge, and identify resources available to help. We hope you will attend this important event alongside economic development, education, early childhood, business, government, and philanthropy colleagues.
- Three Years Later…What does progress look like?: Research Highlights
- Structure & Cost: Child Care Center Projects
- It Takes a Village: Case Studies/Breakouts
- Child Care Resources Panel with Q&A
- Connecting the Dots & Closing
Co-hosted by Northland Foundation, Minnesota Department of Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation, Northland Small Business Development Center, APEX, and Northspan.